Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I know I haven't posted in a few weeks but it has been crazy!!! We had Bob's 30th birthday party this weekend and it went really well. I got Phantom of the Opera tickets for him and I and he was very excited to get that.

I've been feeling okay. Some days are rougher than others. Morning sickness does not seem to be as bad as with Martina but that could be because I am taking my vitamins at bedtime instead of in the morning. When I take them in the morning (with or without food) I seem to get sick. So at night I have more of a chance of benefitting from them. I have an information night with the midwives on Monday and then I'll have my regular appts. starting after that.

Martina is doing great!! She will be 3 on the 13th and she is very excited about her birthday but more so about the fact that Zooz will be open when it is her birthday. She loves it there. We are getting season passes again so we will always have something to do in the summer.

I'll try to post more often but it gets hard as the nights for me are shorter because I'm usually in bed the same time as Martina!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going well Sherry! And happy 3rd birthday to Martina! Have fun at Zooz!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.