Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's A.......Baby

Well, I went for my 3D ultrasound today and I found out what we are having. Notice the use of the word "I"? Bob did not want to know the sex of the baby so he did not go and he does not want anyone to tell him. So, if you want to know you have to e-mail me for the answer and you have to swear on your life you will not let it slip to Bob. He says that the person that lets it slip will have to pay him $100. So if knowing the sex is worth that much to you than e-mail me. LOL. Here are some pics from the ultrasound today. I went a little early (I'm only 21.75 weeks) so the baby doesn't have much fat on it yet. So you can really see the muscles in his/her face and legs. The optimal time is between 26-32 weeks. I may go back but it all depends. The 20 minutes that it takes is pretty expensive.






Remember....the sex is a secret...you can't tell Bob. And I am DEAD serious!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So sweet Sherry, thanks for sharing and I promise not to tell Bob!! LOL!