Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's been a while!


Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been really busy around here and I kinda forgot. Avery is now 8 months old and she is so busy!! She's crawling, pulling herself up, says hi, dada, nas (bananas), ma, and more, and she also waves now. This all happened in about 2 weeks. She's been crawling on her belly for a month and a half but now is crawling on her hands and knees. She's getting so big, so fast. I only have 3 months left of maternity leave and I'm very sad to have to go back to work.
Martina is starting JK in September and is very excited. We are going school shopping this week. Should be fun! Bob really likes his new job and we are enjoying the new house. We are going to start painting finally and then it will feel more like home.

The summer has been nice but wet. We've gone to Zooz several times and the library. We also went camping this week. Martina loves camping! Bob and I are going to see the play We Will Rock You next week in Toronto. Should be fun! Summer is going by so fast! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!




A few pics of the girls!



No comments: